Monday, May 5, 2008

Dun dun dun...

I scored a job as a nanny for the summer. The family is really nice so far and the kids are pretty spectacular. Prior to the interview I told myself that I wasn't going to tell them about my hobby, because I thought that they were going to be concerned that I'm a bruiser or something (I am).

Anyway, after our follow-up meeting this past weekend I feel pretty confident that we have both found the right matches for each other.

Family: Do you have any other commitments for this summer?
Me: Wellll...not really. I guess I've been rollerskating a lot..

They were intrigued. I told them all about the Fort Collins roller derby team and Tammy suggested that I take the kids to Rollerland sometime. So fun! Rollerskating city, population me and my charges.

No comments: